Strategic Planning & Facilitation
A strategic plan an important guiding document for any association or professional society. The strategic plan is a living document that outlines the direction that the organization is taking, aligning the board focus, resources and charting the course for the staff to take on advancing the organization.
TMG has over 30 years of experience in providing forward-thinking association management services. That experience has been with dozens of associations, industries, and governance structures. It also means experience with organizations that range in level of resources, both financial and human.
We use those experiences to provide a practical and methodical strategic planning solution for associations. Our association executives are experienced in leading planning sessions, facilitating discussion, and engaging where appropriate with the association’s stakeholders.
Our Process & Services
Whether you are an existing client partner of TMG’s or not, we can help. Our experiences range dozens of industries and organizations of all sizes. Whether you need a full strategic plan developed or something more narrow in focus, our team can jump in and provide you with a custom solution.
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Member Surveys/Member Needs Assessment
- Existing governance and strategic plan review
- Planning meetings
- Facilitating the strategic planning workshop
- Mission and Vision Review
- Environmental Scanning/Competitive Analysis
- Envisioned future discussion
- Audience/stakeholder Evaluation
- Goal/Strategy/Objective Development
- Plan development and delivery
- Post-workshop discussions
- Implementation support
Ready to Get Strategic? Get in Touch!