COVID-19 has changed the world. From travel bans to curfews to limits on items in the grocery store, to working from home (WFH) on a daily basis, measures taken to stop the spread of the virus have impacted everything we’ve ever known.
Associations are not immune to the effects of the pandemic. Meetings have changed, gone virtual or have even been canceled outright. Messaging related to communications and marketing is written and distributed on a regular basis and often at a moment’s notice. Membership recruitment and retention efforts have had to take a new direction. Accounting needs and processes now differ to adjust to the financial impacts of COVID-19. Overall, organizations are reeling from this just as large businesses are.
TMG client partners are invited to join members of the TMG Senior Leadership Team as they discuss the questions and areas they have had to address most and also what they anticipate in the coming months. Ask your own questions at the end of the session from the panel of these experienced leaders.
- President and CEO Gregg Talley, CAE, FASAE
- COO Joe Sapp, MBA, CAE
- CFO Diann Furfaro, CPA
- Director of Association Management Services, Chuck Sapp, CPA, CAE
- Director of Meetings and Events, Heather Seasholtz, CMP
- Director of Association Solutions Consulting, Tim Bower, CAE
- Associate Division Director of Association Management Services, Ethan Gray, CAE
- Director of Client Accounting, Ed Gorman
- Director of Marketing and Communications, Lauren Schoener-Gaynor
TMG client partners can register by contacting their executive director or any of their TMG team members.